1. Tell us about a recent job you did that you are particularly proud of?
I recently did some videography work for a Marine statue ceremony. A local batallion organization wanted to tape their statue being honored. There were three generals and people from all over the world.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I love to help people reach their targeted audience through videography, social media, and web design. I love to look at the finished product and know that I helped make someone's business or event more successful.
3. Do you have a favorite story from your work?
I once did a commericial for a non-profit organization that helps mentally challenged adults gain work. It was nice to see a company I had never heard of doing such remarkable things.
4. What advice do you have for a customer looking for a provider like you?
I would suggest being a specific as possible on how you want your product to look in the end, that way there is no confusion.
5. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients?
Business commericial videogaphy, taping events, Facebook pages (social media), and web design.
6. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeing you out?
How much are you willing to spend if you want me to make and maintain your web design or social media page?